- We will teach you defensive driving practices and prepare you for the driver's test
- We will train you from the beginning to becoming an all around safe driver
- We specialize in training people who have recently moved to the U.S. Our instructors are very experienced in working with people from different backgrounds
- $65 for a missed in-car lesson where 24 hours notice was not given. 24 hours notice is required for Tuesday –Saturday drive times. Sunday, Monday, and holiday drive times must be cancelled the previous business day. Drive lessons will start promptly at the scheduled time. Students not present when the drive time starts will miss their drive time and be charged this fee.
- $30.00 for returned checks.
Your original PRINTED Learner's Permit is required for all driving and observation lessons, and it must be in the student's posession when entering the car. If a student does not have their Printed Learner's Permit, the lesson will be forfeited, and a $65 fee will be charged. This fee must be paid immediately as it prevents the student to schedule future lessons. Digital permits are not permitted.
All of our vehicles are equipped with Dash Cameras. For Safety of our Students and Instructors
SCHEDULING DRIVING HOURS ONLINE AT OUR WEBSITE THROUGH STUDENT PORTAL
Scheduling Policy: Scheduling can be done three days apart. Once first lesson is completed, student will need to wait 24 hours for it to clear to schedule another appointment. Student must be available to be in the car for two hours (one hour of driving and one hour of observation) for the first six lessons. Observation hours will only appear on the time card.
Transfer students from other driving schools will need to follow the same rules as YDS full course students.
The school reserves the right to reschedule a lesson (including classroom instruction) or to make available to the student an alternate instructor or car in the event of inclement weather, unavailability of an instructor, or any other factor beyond the control of Yarmouth Driving School.
YDS reserves a right to stop driving lessons if the student is not doing required forty (40) hrs of supervised driving.
Driving hours could be canceled if weather will be bad. YDS will text or email you if a lesson is canceled due to Bad weather.
No eating, drinking (except for bottled water) and no listening to the music will be allowed at any time in a driving school car. No flip-flops.
Time cards need to be with the student for all parts of Drivers Ed course and made sure that they are signed.
WITHOUT PRINTED LEARNER'S PERMIT STUDENT WILL NOT BE PERMITIED TO DRIVE AND BE CHARGED NO SHOW FEE OF $65